Walk DVRC conducts surveys and undertakes market research to collect public opinion. We are always interested in views on how to make the community better.
The next survey is under development, we look forward to your response in the future.
Be one of our volunteers to create a more livable Hong Kong with us.
About Walk DVRC’s Internship Programme
The internship programme at Walk DVRC offers a wide variety of experience and training for individuals who are interested in learning more about placemaking and making a city more walkable and liveable.
Participants can gain practical experience in urban planning & design, public realm & landscape design, community planning, community outreach strategy etc. Interns generally have the opportunity to play an active role in the preparation stage of research work and assist in the organisation of community outreach activities.
Although this is an unpaid opportunity, the internship is a rewarding and valuable experience as it offers active participation in community-based city planning, as well as exposure to a number of important stakeholders and stakeholder groups. We accept applications from interested parties.
A minimum of one month is required.
• Conduct street furniture audition and traffic assessment on Des Voeux Road Central
• Assist in project proposal preparing including photo rendering, data collection and research
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the team
• Enrollment in or completion of a degree in Urban Planning, Town Planning or equivalent
• Passionate about Town Planning with innovative thinking
• Self-motivated, innovative, responsible and able to work independently
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficiency in various computer skills especially graphical presentation e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketchup, AutoCAD, etc
Interested candidates can email your full resume, date of availability, and reference letters, if any, to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.